Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 Days of Gratitude

Oops so I got a little behind, so here are my past 3 days of gratitude.

Day 3-I am grateful for my 3 brothers. These wonderful guys were my first friends in life. I can talk to them about anything. I love and miss them so much. Sometimes I wish we could go back to living in the same house or I would even take the same state. Love you guys!
Day 4-I am grateful for my sister-in-laws/friends, Charity and Randi. I always wanted a sister and now I have 2 of them. Randi was also one of my best friends before she became my sister-in-law. You also make my brothers happy and that makes me happy. 
Day 5-I am grateful for my nephews. I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much at first sight. They bring so much joy to my life. I wish they would stop growing because I love the ages they are at. I just want to squeeze their cheeks off. And yes I am that aunt.


2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up!! Thanks for the shout out :) I can speak for one brother, he loves you very much too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these types of posts where we post on what we are grateful for because we often don't take the time to think about it.

    ReplyDelete